Sunday 8 November 2015

New ship

Ok I was actually planning to make an AI update,
But it hasn't gotten that far yet, I noticed I needed to implement some more ship physics for a popper AI to work. (rotation speed mainly), combine that also with player controls gave me a bit of a headache.
I got somewhere with the AI already but its not worth it to show that yet because its crap.

But I did made a new ship that I can show you now
and here it is:

 it can store not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not ....... 6 , but 5!! five fighter jets!!
so yeah this is will be quite epic.
(the wrong type of fighters are docked though, they belong to the other team actualy)

I call it the:

Rising-Tornado-Ultra-Hyper-Absolute-Ship-Destroyer-7000-Of-Dawn-K-Minus-8-TURB0-Õ̶͎̹̭̣̺̩̼̇̇̎͐̕f̥͍͙̼̬̬ͯͯ͋̆̓͠-̧̛͚͈̻̺̭̮̻̅̌͌̅͗ͩ͡C̭̤̏͂ͧ̐ͩͪḥ̞̗̬̲̙͓ͬ̀̾ͮ͢a͚̞̖̭̙̥̔̉̋͋ͅͅͅơ͎̰̖̝̖ͮ͡ͅs̼̖̼̞̝̐͋




No comments:

Post a Comment