Saturday 3 October 2015

ahh finally new update - The loading screen

because, in the month september.. I had no internet! D8 D8
how did I survive this state of utter horror ?! I question myself as well
Yes I could have gone to internet cafe, and I did but too lazy to upload stuff. I did make some offline stuff during September though,
Also the reason I had no internet was is because i moved to my new home in Frankfurt, and started as programmer at Flaregames. but i did not expect it to take 1 full month before I got internet again..

Ok now enough with the internet stuff, here my first thing I want to show!

First of All, I made a fancy loading screen yay!
(.gif is 2mb... thats the smallest I can get)
[.gif]
argh photoshop was taking up 2GB just to export this..

EDIT:
Luckly, we also have youtube!


So that was the first part of the update, 
next part will be some new ship models, but I will show you those next week 

These days I'm going to work on the combat system. I want that to be as fun as possible since that will be a big part of the core gameplay (perhaps i can then already publish a small version of it)


No comments:

Post a Comment